Here is complete information on the phone card service chosen.
TO SETUP PINZAP PINLESS FEATURES
TO MAKE YOUR WIRELESS WORLD "PINLESS" YOU MUST SIGN INTO YOUR ZAPTEL ACCOUNT AND REGISTER YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER.
1. Sign into your ZapTel account with your email address and password.
2. Click on the PINzap link for your Wireless World account.
3. Scroll down on your Wireless World Account Management page to the "Register Phone Number (s) for Pinless Dialing section.
4. Press the Add button. Then enter your mobile phone number in this format: xxx xxx xxxx and press Add.
Once you add a phone number, it is registered. When you dial the access number from a phone that uses a registered number, the system will recognize your number, (associated with your underlying PIN), and skip right to the prompt for the number you wish to call.
IMPORTANT IF YOU REGISTER MORE THAN ONE NUMBER: If you register other non-mobile phone numbers, and your phone is a multi line phone, a PBX, or business phone system with multiple outgoing phone lines, the PINLESS feature will most likely not work. When you dial an outgoing call with one of these phone systems, you cannot be sure of which phone line is actually being used. The phone number you register with ZapTel may not be the phone line that is selected by the phone switch when you make a call, so we will not recognize it and skip the prompt to enter your PIN.
We recommend that you program the 1-800-679-5114 access number as a one-number speed dial on your phone. When you dial the access number and get prompted to "enter the number you wish to call," you have correctly registered that number.
If you receive the prompt "Please enter your PIN" then the automatic feature may not work for your phone. In this case enter your PIN (which is the original PIN we issued for your Wireless World account).
Please note: For your security, only register phone numbers where you control access. Anyone using a phone number that you have registered will have access to your Wireless World account.
TO MAKE CALLS
1. Dial 1-800-679-5114.
Note to VoIP, home and mobile phone users with unlimited USA calling plans: Dial 213-221-4208 instead of the 800 number associated with Wireless World for the most reliable access for your calls from the USA.
2. If dialing from a phone that uses a number you previous registered, the system automatically recognizes the number you are calling from (using ANI or "caller ID") so you may enter the number you wish to call without having to enter your PIN.
If dialing from any other phone, when prompted, enter your PIN.
3. For international calls, dial 011 + country code + number + # key. For calls within the U.S. dial 1 + area code + number.
4. To make another call, do not hang up, press the # key for two seconds.
Account never expires if you make at least one call per year.
To recharge your Wireless World account in 5 mouse clicks, log in to your ZapTel account and click on the Recharge link. You may add from $20 to $150 at any time with a VISA, Mastercard American Express, Discover or PayPal.
Service Provider's Warranties & Product Information:
Rates are subject to change without notice. Services by TCS.
Service Provider: TCS
TCS offers well designed international rate decks for reliable, low cost long distance services to route domestic and international calls over the highest quality networks.
Smart, low, international rates from your existing wireless phone or computer. Make calls from your cell phone without entering a PIN number. Rechargeable. Online call detail records. Great for personal or business users.
Wireless WorldTM is a protected trademark of ZapTel Corporation and the card artwork is (c)Copyright 2013 ZapTel Corporation, All Rights Reserved.